How To Use
Formulated without synthetic ingredients or preservatives, natural and organic facial oils are the fastest way to deliver essential nutrients to the skin. They Are:
- Won’t clog pores or cause congestion
- For ALL skin types – Including OILY skin
- As a daily natural moisturizer: Apply 4-5 drops to fingers & gently press onto clean, slightly damp face.
- For a mini facial massage: Apply over neck + face. Massage upwards & outwards for a few minutes to boost circulation, break down congestion & firm facial muscles.
- As an addition to foundation: Add 1 drop to a liquid foundation to give a healthy glow to the skin.
- As a moisturizer booster: Great option if you are new to oils. Add 1 drop every day to your regular moisturizer for a nutrient boost.
- As an overnight facial treatment: A facial oil at night is a perfect overnight treatment. The right plant oils in the right proportions will leave your skin soft and naturally plumped. Also, the essential oils will help promote a deeper sleep.
- Nails and cuticles love oil! After applying your facial oil—massage any leftover oil into nails and cuticles.
- Restores shine & helps to mend split ends: Apply a few drops after shampooing or blow-drying.
- Reduce appearance of stretch marks: Massage on baby belly during and after pregnancy.
- Gentle for delicate & sensitive skin: 100% USDA Certified Organic Argan oil is safe to use on the most sensitive of skin types, even on babies to protect their delicate skin from dryness.