006 Calming Face Oil
20 ml. – 0.67 fl. oz.
Keep your skin calm so you can carry on with our Soothsayer. This calming face oil is a must for stressed out skin moments or for use everyday to protect skin and heal woes from redness to rosacea. Lavender and Chamomile blend harmoniously to calm, tone and balance your skin. A complementary combination of organic Marula and Camellia oil add anti-aging goodness. And the soothing subtle scent will make you go, “Ohm…”
Best for: Normal to sensitive skin types craving a touch of TLC
- Reduces redness, calms sensitivities and soothes inflammation
- Shields skin from environmental exposures (and relieves sunburn!)
- Improves acne, rosacea, eczema and scarring
- Fills fine lines and wrinkles with naturally occurring collagen
- Slows the signs of aging by neutralizing free radicals
Featured in Lucky Magazine!
- Massage a few drops into damp skin before applying make-up.
- Use as an everyday treatment for acne, rosacea, eczema or scarring.
- Layer over 100% USDA Certified Argan Oil for added moisture and skin nourishment.
Each ingredient was selected for its specific calming, soothing and healing properties, and is all natural or organic whenever possible.
- Organic Camellia Oil – Plumps skin, fill fine lines and smooths wrinkles (naturally promotes collagen production)
- Organic Apricot Oil – Boosts suppleness by rehydrating and restoring fatty acids (GLA – Omega 6)
- Organic Calendula Oil – Reduces inflammation and offers antiseptic properties that protect and heal skin
- Organic Marula Oil – Acts as a super healer with high concentration of antioxidants that help reverse the signs of aging
- Roman Chamomile Oil – Soothes and calms with remarkable anti-inflammatory properties
- Lavender Oil – Tones and balances skin and helps improve scarring
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil – Promotes collagen synthesis for greater elasticity and helps heal eczema and rosacea
- Natural Vitamin E – Fights signs of aging by neutralizing free radicals
Our calming face oil blend is 100% natural with no parabens, synthetic colors or artificial fragrances, and no animal testing.